- Kris Allen releases long-awaited new single
- Britney Spears close to landing new job
- ‘Why is Harry Connick Jr. so orange?’ ‘Idol’ judge responds to the buzz [pics]
- American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe gossips about show voting and more
- Viewers notice something high-larious about Sean Penn, Johnny Depp [pics]
- Katy Perry performs on American Idol
- Breaking news: Mariah Carey is alive
- The Wanted to perform on American Idol; more exploding ovaries
- Celebs tweet in anticipation of ‘American Idol’ finale
- James Durbin snaps pic of US Airways flight attendant napping
- Why is GOP actress Melissa Joan Hart promoting Moms Demand and Bloomberg?
- Mariah Carey reportedly close to inking $17 million ‘American Idol’ deal
Thanks for checking us out!
Category Archives: Audio
The Top 11 performed again after the dramatic save of Casey Abrams. On March 30th, the touring eleven finalists covered Elton john’s songbook.
The Top 12 performed on a “birth-year theme” week on March 16th, 2011. Track listing on the album: (not in the same order as the live performances) 1. Casey Abrams – “Smells Like Teen Spirit” – Kurt Cobain, Nirvana 2. … Continue reading
American Idol: Top 12 Compilation, ‘music from the year they were born’ iTunes Audio Sampler [Season 10]
Interscope Records releases American Idol: Top 12 studio version compilation, after tonight’s (March 16th) show. This is the second digital release of Interscope and FOX’s offering post-show music to fans. The compilation includes music from Florida producer Jim Jonsin, known … Continue reading
The Top 13 performed for America’s votes on March 9th, 2011. 1. Lauren Alaina – Any Man of Mine (Shania Twain) 2. Casey Abrams – With A Little Help From My Friends (John Lennon and Paul McCartney) 3. Ashton Jones … Continue reading
Listen to American Idol 10 Farewell Song, “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” by David Cook (audio sampler)
Contestants eliminated from this season of American Idol will be serenaded by a familiar voice singing a remade version of an appropriately titled ’80s classic. David Cook, winner of season 7, has recorded a new version of the 1985 hit … Continue reading