- Kris Allen releases long-awaited new single
- Britney Spears close to landing new job
- ‘Why is Harry Connick Jr. so orange?’ ‘Idol’ judge responds to the buzz [pics]
- American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe gossips about show voting and more
- Viewers notice something high-larious about Sean Penn, Johnny Depp [pics]
- Katy Perry performs on American Idol
- Breaking news: Mariah Carey is alive
- The Wanted to perform on American Idol; more exploding ovaries
- Celebs tweet in anticipation of ‘American Idol’ finale
- James Durbin snaps pic of US Airways flight attendant napping
- Why is GOP actress Melissa Joan Hart promoting Moms Demand and Bloomberg?
- Mariah Carey reportedly close to inking $17 million ‘American Idol’ deal
Thanks for checking us out!
Category Archives: Profiles
James “Jimmy” Iovine (born March 11, 1953) is an American music producer, entrepreneur and chairman of Interscope-Geffen-A&M. (Wiki)